Core Magnetics
The physical nature of you - your body and the composition of your genetic disposition - make up approximately 15% of the wholeness of you. The other 85% is non-physical - a pulsating, flowing systematic process of various vibrations in the spectrum of light. The whole system of you is You. You are a whole contained biological unit with an electromagnetic field of light accessible to you at all times. This is your physicality and your dimensionality - your humanness and your divinity.

This dimensionality of you is You. It is light that is the electromagnetic field around you, enters the body, runs tandem alongside your DNA and exits the body through the crown in a full-flow connection of support. When you integrate the conscious knowledge this light has about you for your well-being, your inner knowing is the confident voice that motivates your choices, steps and the life you attract.


 

Shifting the Paradigm
Ruth Evelyn is skilled in translating the language of light in the holographic system that you may integrate your own inner knowing into your daily life. When permission is clear, she accesses your own light system and brinsg forward the information your innate mind and body are already familiar with - because it is you.

For some, this "transaction" is in the form of energy work while in Ruth's presence or sitting in the comfort of your home during a tele-session. For others, it is a full-on education to reconfigure life away from all inherited ancestral pain in the biological recovery of your emotional genetics to live fully in the Now and Today presence. For many, it is a place of the between, with some energy work and a deeper integration of true nature into the body with a shift into faster momentum of your evolution.

Changing the Legacy
When you are confident in your motivation, choice is strong in the foundation of knowing. When your knowing is your motivation, your life is partnered in the light of true nature - rather than in the ancestral history that is past and no longer pertains or matters.

By living the confident nature of your systemic wholeness, the old patterns dissipate through a process called transmutation. It is natural, thorough and uplifts you into the present Now to live the wholly productive life of your true desire, Today. This Now and Today way of being is the example others emulate and becomes the genetic inheritance you pass on.

 

 

 


©2000-2017 Ruth Evelyn