Eloquence . Vision . Structure
Written communication comes naturally to Ruth Evelyn. From the technical writing of systems documentation/processes, polies/procedures and curriculum development in her management and mentoring careers to the creative flow of story-telling through fiction and screenwriting, Ruth is now deep in her passion for the craft as she writes dynamic stories for entertainment.
"As a 6th grader, I sat in my room and wrote scripts for my favorite television show. After many tries, I finally had the masterpiece I was looking for. With courage, the studio address and sealed envelope in hand, I heard the lead actor shot himself.
The suicide of someone I didn't know was a brutal life reality that stifled the breath of creative inspiration. It is an experience that has shaped how I have mentored others through inspiration and a base factor behind my development of Engaged Quantum Health, The Key, The Lemurian Return and Lemurian Alchemy programs and services that promote confidence and self-empowerment.
Writing television scripts on notebook paper felt as natural to me as writing stories and poetry. I had no angst, no hesitation and didn’t wonder with notions of non-acceptance. As my childhood dreams receded into the background, the seed this one moment planted, became a path of understanding human behavior, untangling the emotions of human life, then inspiring others to dig deep and bring their authentic reasons for being to the forefront of their lives. Finally hearing my own advice of authenticity, the story-teller in me found air again. While developing and teaching confidence-building programs, I wrote:
- Spirit Trilogy (illustrated poetry handcrafted gift books; pub 2014)
- An Unseen Life (non-fiction: pub 2007/2012)
- The KeyMaster: In the Beginning (fiction novel: pub 2012)
- Quantum Orgasm (non-fiction; pub 2013)
- Tangled Webs (suspense thriller; feature length screenplay)
- The KeyMaster: In the Beginning (sci fi fantasy; high concept adaptation feature length screenplay)
- MoonShadow (supernatural thriller; feature length screenplay)
- The Cross and The Covenant (supernatural teleplay; pilot, bible and episodes)
- The Signature (para-psychological thriller; feature length screen play; in Development)
I love the stories that come through me. Being in the hologram of their dialogue and action, I write in the imaginary swirl of an untold movie playing in the IMAX of my personal vision. Writing is elemental to my very existence!"